Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Autism Resource Fair

I just got back from the local autism resource fair. There were quite a few booths there, of wildly divergant quality. I picked up a simply absurd number of fliers, pamphlets, and other miscellaneous items, all of which advertise some service or another.

This was mainly because I went in there looking to get one copy of every flier, brochure, business card, or other miscellaneous promotional item. I'll be spending a long time trying to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Of course, the usual quacks were there. Some were easier to identify than others. At the same time, though, some of the stuff there was pretty darn cool.

That and I may have found a lead or two towards continuing my supervision after my practicum ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment